Near Retirement, Retiring or pursuing other Business opportunities?
Use the Structured Sale to your Advantage
Sooner or later, taxes have to be paid, but
When and How is now up to the Seller!
AVOID SALE YEAR TAXES~PUT MORE $$$$ IN YOUR POCKET
Convert the sale of a business and associated real estate into tax-deferred, installment income that's unaffected by stock market fluctuations. Management free, safe and predictable. Valuable sale dollars that would be lost to taxes are conserved and redirected into a personalized schedule of installment payments. The installment payments are then secured by the Treasury Funded Structured Settlement-I which combines tax deferral with the unparalleled security of U.S. Governament Obligations. (TFSS-I)
Put your pre-tax sale dollars to work~generate more income for yourself, BEFORE TAXES are paid. Hassle free and easy to install - only a few short form documents that dovetail with escrow!
UNLIKE OTHER PROGRAMS
- There are no out-of-pocket or on-going costs, fees or expenses.
- For the all cash sale or with a largedown payment and a Seller's Carry Back note.
- Installment payments are guaranteed and not based upon assumed rates of return.
- Seller decides how much cash to keep and designs their installment schedule prior to closing. Â Defer the first installment payment one or more years.
- A single lump sum payment or multiple streams of payments are allowed - vary the amount,
timing and duration of each stream of payments; satisfy multiple future needs.
- The TFSS-I is funded through the purchase of U.S. Government Obligations rated AAA by Standard & Poor' and Aaa by Moody's and Fitch.
Just about any Seller can take advantage of The Structured Sale. Designed with the retired or retiring Seller in mind, even the younger seller can take advantage of this unique program. Sellers of all ages can now decide when and how income is to be received and taxes paid. Sellers can defer any portion of a sale; to fund future business projects, supplement a retirement program, or possibly future health care costs.
$100,000 Minimum with No Set Maximum!
The Structured Sale is available in all fifty states and should be considered by any Seller who desires tax-deferral. Even Sellers domiciled in no tax states should consider the many advantages of this unique installment sale program.
NO REINVESTMENT RISK
ALREADY IN ESCROW?
ACT NOW-TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
CALL OR EMAIL ME TODAY!
Click here for your No cost or obligation, Confidential Illustration Request
Unlike other programs that restrict payout options, ONLY this Structured Sale program allows the Seller so many options and guaranteed income! Utilize one or more options to meet your specific financial needs! Treasury Obligation values cannot be guaranteed until the actual time of sale.
The contents of DeferTheTax.com is intended to be informative only and cannot be construed as or relied upon as tax or legal advice. 03-2013